Thursday, November 1, 2007

Its like they made this book just for me...

Greetings from the Big Apple!

After a long overnight journey across the sky, I have arrived in one of the greatest cities in the world.

Picture posting and photoblogging will come later... once the day is done, perhaps.

In the meantime, I see in the news that Larry Johnsrude is the new Communications Director for the Alberta Liberals.

Tories get their media hacks from the Herald and the Sun, the Liberals get theirs from the Journal... such an accurate reflection it hurts.

Seriously, i've got a lot of time for Larry. He was always objective in his coverage and really made a point of discussing a variety of interesting things on his blog. I'm sorry to see him leave the blogosphere and a bit bewildered as to why he'd sign on with the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Nonetheless, I wish him well and look forward to the Liberal spin which he will inevidably produce and I will inevidably try to shoot down.

No comments:

Post a Comment