Monday, October 2, 2006

This and that

A couple of things.

First, Ted Morton was in my hometown last week to release a policy on worker safety. As you all know, I am not a supporter of Dr. Morton. I am, however, happy to see him raise this issue. You can read more about it, as well as my response, here on Larry Johnsrude's blog.

Second, there are some disturbingly ill-advised comments in this article with regards to health care (hat tip to the team at renewing the one party state for bringing it up).

2 comments:

  1. Mark has a disturbing tendency to "shoot from the lip". Of all the characteristics our current premier may have, that's not the one I would want in a candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Norris: Working for Albertans (as long as they pony up $10,000 to his campaign)

    ReplyDelete